Allergies are weird as heck. You can snap a humans leg in half and they can recover but if you eat this peanut u dead
Always post the rules: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 new people. Message the people you’ve tagged to let them know that you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by girlwiki a while ago but got lazy… here it is now though.
1. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
A sloth and a duck to make an adorable flying sloth-duck creature… called a Slock?
2. The name of a book I really should read and why.
The Undrowned Chld by Michelle Lovric because it is one of my favourite stories as a child, a lot happens but it has mermaids, ghosts, magic spells and winged lions so yeah. It’s pretty great.
3. What is the best class you have ever taken and why?
Philosophy at A-Level because in our double lessons we’d have a break in the middle with tea and cake, and each cake had to resemble ‘philosophy’ in some way. One day a guy brought in a cake shaped like Jeremy Bentham’s feet.
4. Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?
I’m a bit of a terrible person for not knowing the time period exactly… but Elizabethian sort-of era, for the pirates. I think I’d be a cool pirate, with a sword… but I wouldn’t stay in case I got stabbed.
5. If you could have a dinner party with 5 historical figures from any time period, who would you put in the room all together?
This one is really hard… I think Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Jesus, Stephen Fry and C.S.Lewis and try to learn from them how to be a good person?
6. What long-lost childhood possession of yours would you like to see again?
My imagination. My sister threw it down the stairs when she was 2 and I was 4. No I’m not still bitter, why do you ask?
7. What is the best thing you have ever eaten?
I had this really nice duck pasta in this italian place a few weeks ago for a friends birthday. That was definitely the best pasta I’ve ever eaten, but I’ve eaten 19 years worth of food so best overall I really don’t know.
8. What age is the best age to be?
I have no idea. Not nineteen though, that’s for sure.
9. Is there anything you’ve seen in movies or books that makes you think, “That doesn’t happen,” whenever you see it?
The speed at which the romance happens, or even just how quickly people become friends. In real life I sware it takes a lot longer to open up.
10. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? (Live in the body temporarily or permanently?)
I’d be Cate Middleton for a day. Be royalty and universally loved with a beautiful baby. But only for a day because I’m not sure how much she’d enjoy being me.
11. And because we talk about pizza way too much on this site, what is your perfect pizza?
Chicken and Bacon with extra cheese and bbq sauce and a stuffed crust… I’m getting hungry just thinking about it <3
(OMG. There are two food questions. I need help.)
1. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
2. If you discovered you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
3. If your entire immediate family were trapped inside a burning building and you could only save one of them, who would you save?
4. What would your perfect day look like?
5. What is your favourite song - and why/ what memories does it evoke?
6. Monopoly or Scrabble?
7. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
8. If you could be trapped inside any fictional universe, which one would you choose?
9. Are you a sweet tooth or more of a savoury person?
10. What would your ideal super-power be?
11. If you got a magic genie with 3 wishes, what would you wish for? (No wishing for more wishes, or anything that impedes another person’s free will etc etc)
And I’m tagging caeciliusestmendax, sushigal007, infinatetardislove, weareforeverdaydreaming, gardiloo, bella-stole-the-tardis, meg-dancin-on-shards-of-stars, namalam, fat-sweatpants-and-chocolate, simmedy and thelight-before-thest0rm - Obviously none of you have to do this, but if you do then go for it :D
Headcanon: the mascots of the four Hogwarts houses are the Patronuses of their namesakes.